Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i?

im 12 and i ranaway a year a go but are back now,but when i ran away a guy gave me food and shelter an in return i gave him my home address,email address,and cell number.well just a few weeks ago this guy has been emailing me and calling me,hes the only one who under stands me,lately sence i told my mom and dad i was queer they got really mad at me and my dad hit me and called me names and my mom calls me names,ive been talking to this guy and he says he know how i feel and that i should runaway again and go live with him,he says he will take care of me and ill never have to see my mom and dad again,but i got an e mail from some girl who said that she ranaway to be with him but he turned out to be a pimp and forsed her to live with him and have sex with johns and gaive the money to him,i asked him about that and he said he had no idaya what i was talking about,i really like him and i belive and trust him,i planing to runaway and meet him some where tomarrow night,but my best friend told menot to go,i really want to but im not shoure if i should or not,i meain i trust him but 2 girls told me not to,i am going tomarrow night but do you have any advise,if anything gos wroung?

Re: should i?

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing the details of your story. Sounds like you are going through a tough time right now. Why did you run away the 1st time and why did you decide to return home?

Seems like there are not many supportive figures in your immediate family right now. Are there people outside of your home that might be able to help or hear you out? Sounds like your trust your friends that are telling you not to go. Do you think their experiences and stories are valid? You think they are looking out for you? They seem to be.

If you do decide to go, you can call 911 at any phone and let the police know you are not safe. If you have the chance, give us a call at 1800 RUNAWAY and we can further explore your situation and figure out what options you have. Just because your mom and dad are not there for you emotionally, other people can be.

Please take care. Best of luck.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

i ranaway the 1st time because my boyfreind wanted me to run with him,but when we were gone [he] met this other"hotter"girl and liked her better then me so he when to live with her,i came home because i mised my best friend,plus she keeped on calling me and telling me to come home,i cant call you guys cuz my cell got tanken away for tomuch texting and my mom and dad monedor the home phone,im still going but im trying to get my best frieng to go with me,she said no way

Comment

Thanks for sharing more of your story with us. We’re always available, so whenever you get the chance to call, someone will be here. Our number is also toll-free from a payphone, which might be an option if you can’t use your cell phone or home phone. We’re here to talk about the situation, possible options and help you come up with a safe plan of action. Feel free to call anytime, day or night. Best of Luck.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X