Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILL ME!!!!

Im 12 and i was raped 3 weeks ago by a man soooo much older then me,and i just found out im pragonit,and my mom and dad know nothing about the rape or me being pragonit and im soooo skared,i dont know what to do cuz if they find out im not a virgen,they will probly beat me,and if they find out im pragonit im sooooo dead,ive atimted suicide twice sence the rape but both failed,im thinking of running away tonight with my girl friend"im a lesben they dont know that eather,",my girl friend is have problems with her dad beating her so were thinking of going in to the woods tonight and killing each other,i dont know what to do but if i dont get help soon me and my girl friend will go and kill each other tonight! I NEED HELP!!!

Re: KILL ME!!!!

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like we need to figure out some resources quickly because you seem to be in a pretty intense spot right now. It must be difficult to be going through everything that's happening to you.

What kind of help did you need that is going to stop you from killing yourself? Will calling a suicide or rape hotline help?

If you are willing and able, give us a call at 1800RUNAWAY 24 hours a day or give these agencies a call before you decide to leave with your friend:

RAINN

National SUicide Hotline
    1800.273.TALK

There are a lot of people that are willing to help but only if you are willing to reach out. Give someone a call. You don't have to go through this alone.

Please take care.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

if i do call will anyone find out?and if i tell them stuff will they have to tell my mom and dad?

Comment

Our hotline is completely confidential and anonymous. This means we don't trace our calls or tell anyone what our caller's tell us. The exception to this is if we find out someone is being abused, wanting to hurt themselves or someone else AND we have their name, address or phone number and the name of the person abusing them. If we have this information, we are mandated to report it to either Child Protective Services or the police.

Otherwise, anything you want to talk to us about will stay with us. As far as the other hotlines go, we're not sure of their confidentiality policies. This is something you could ask right away if you do decide to call. All the numbers provided are toll-free, meaning you can call from payphones for free. Feel free to call anytime, 24/7. Best of Luck.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
        x
        x
        Working...
        X