Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a question

ok i was working a fair booth with my neighbors who happen to be twins, a guy and a girl. they are like a year or so older and i have know them for like 10 years. well today the guy was acting really wierd like i was sitting by him counting tickets when he handed me some and like left his arm on my leg for a really long time. what does that mean? plus he always makes fun of me but then say just kidding! what does all this mean?

Re: just a question

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard and we hope that we can be of service to you in this time of need. Sounds like a very confusing situation. Relationships can be tricky and we hear you on the part of being made of fun of. You certainly do not deserve to be in this situation but there is always a way to figure it out if you wanted to talk to someone. If you really want to reach out and talk about how you are feeling, you can reach at 1800runaway. Until we hear from you stay empowered. Good luck.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X