I got dumped

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got dumped

Hello, all. I recently got dumped and left the house went to her house said my goodbyes then ran away for a week. During that time I had used my cellphone to call 1800-runaway and talked to a very nice guy. Yes I'm a guy aswell. He had told me that things were to get better... I'm 17 years old and I had thought it was the end for me. I was alone had 30$ and a cellphone no car, nothing. 5 days later i called again and this time it made me make the right choice to go home. Now I'm currently working with my Girlfriend and she is helping me through this rough time that I've had. If it wasn't for 1800-runaway I wouldn't of ever come home and certainly of lived a very bad street life. Thanks 1800-runaway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: I got dumped

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us to fill us in on your good news. We look forward to hearing success stories from individuals such as yourself and we are glad that you were able to put things into perspective. You are indeed in a position now to set up the life that you deserve and remember to keep an open mind with everything that you do. It sounds like you have a great outlook on life now and hold on to the ones you've got. We are here for you anytime you need us and good luck with your journey through life.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X