13 and pregnant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I am so freaking scared idk if I'm pregnant.I had it with someone who is almost 15 and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago I can't get someone to get me a test.I really need to know.If I really am pregnant what should I do I haven't told him yet. But I told my friends and they were surprised kinda. I need help and no one will help me. Also how should I tell my parents if I am?
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 05-08-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• ccsmod4
      Super Moderator
      • May 2007

Reply: OMG i am so freaking scared

Hello,
      Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
      You might consider contacting Planned Parenthood at 1-800-230-7526 for information on pregnancy testing. A second option might be to visit a pharmacy to purchase a home pregnancy test.

You are not alone. NRS is here to listen and here to help.
      We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
      NRS
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I am 13 and I am not with this lad he just says it was a one night stand, I had sex with him 2 times that night and the second time he came inside of me,we didn’t use any protection coz we didn’t have none and he said he would pull aht, but he didn’t , nod I am scared to tell an adult and I don’t know what to do , lately I’ve been feelin cramps and I’ve been sick a few times

Comment

• ccsmod7
          ccsmod7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello there,
          Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. We know it takes a lot of strength. It sounds like you’re in a really tough position and concerned you may be pregnant. We are here to help.

Planned Parenthood can provide lots of helpful information and resources about your situation. You can visit their website at www.plannedparenthood.org or give them a call at 1-800-230-7526. They have clinics across the US that provide resources and services for girls and women, sometimes at no charge.

If you are not in the US, consider visiting https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/. They provide resources for children in difficult situations just like yours worldwide.

If you have any question or would just like to talk, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-Runaway. We are here to listen and happy to help.

Best,

The National Runaway Safeline

i am 13 and prego

Comment

• ccsmod15
          ccsmod15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here at NRS. That sounds like it could be a tough situation to have going on. It takes courage to reach out and ask for help that is a huge step and something worth being proud of.

If you would like to talk about the pregnancy and your situation, we are here for you and more than happy to talk and provide resources. You can call us at 1(800)786-2929. There are also other resources that we could talk about. If you would like to talk about options for the pregnancy or a support you could also reach out to health resource. We typically suggest reaching out to Planned Parenthood for a variety of options and help. They have various resources for whichever path you choose for your pregnancy and caring staff to support you through it. Their national number is 1(800)230-7526. You can also look on their website at plannedparenthood.org for a location near you.
          We hope this information helps and are more than happy to help you with anything you may need during this process. We are here for you.

Best of luck,
          NRS

13 and may be pregnant
        i jus turned 13 this year I'm in 8th grade and I've been dating this 15 year old for a month and we've already had sex 4 times buh we used a condom. Buh I'm late for my period and I just don't know what to do. Like I can't tell my parents im definitely not aborting it and I would rather not put he or she up for adoption I just don't have the heart to and I jus don't know. My friends said they would be there for it buh u never know and I can't be pregnant in middle school I'd probably die during birth pls jus help me out

Comment

• ccsmod10
          ccsmod10 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you’ve been going through such a tough time, but we are here to support you and help you in any way we can. That sounds so stressful to possibly have this big decision ahead of you.

If you have questions regarding pregnancy or your rights, you could contact Planned Parenthood at 1-800-230-7526 or at plannedparenthood.org. We also have counseling resources if you wanted to talk about your situation.

If you haven’t already, you could consider reaching out to a trusted adult, relative, worker/teacher/counselor at your school for help and support. Just so you’re aware, if you decide to talk to your parents about your situation, we have a conference calling service here where we could help mediate a conversation between you and your parents. You could also consider having another trusted person help you talk to your parents.

There are also many resources that could help you with anything else you may need. If you want to talk more about what’s been going on, or if you would like more information about resources, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us online.

Again, thank you for contacting us. It sounds like you’ve been going through a really hard time, but you’ve shown a lot of strength by working through these challenges and reaching out for help. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to call us or chat with us online. We’re always here to listen and here to help.

Hey so Is it true that if he does not cum inside you, you won’t get pregnant??? I’m 13 and so is my ex boyfriend, when me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom he told me he has done it before with previous girls and he knows what he is doing but I’m not so sure anyway I wasn’t that worried and only told my close friends but my period is rlly late and I feel fatter idk if it’s just me or I’m rlly getting fatter it’s been about 3 weeks since I had sex and straight after my (ex)boyfriend broke up with me and I have no one and I never wanted to have sex in the first place I said no 7 times! But he just peer pressured me I think I’m gonna buy a pregnancy test and I wanna tell my Aunty but she will tell my mum and I can’t face her after that. Anyway idk what to do and I’m kinda scared I don’t want a baby but it was my mistake I have to live with it! But still I wanna know what to do can you help me???

Comment

• ccsmod1
          Super Moderator
          • May 2007

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. We're sorry to hear about the situation you are in and it is understandable that you would be scared and would be unsure of who to turn to. Taking a pregnancy test sounds like a good idea, do you have a friend or someone you trust that could be there with you while you take it? If you wanted someone to be on the phone with you, we could also be there for you. Don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 if you would want that or if you want to talk through this option with someone.

If you want more sex education information surrounding sex and pregnancy, you could also call Planned Parenthood or take the test there so that you could be with a nurse and they could give you more information that you might want whether you are pregnant or not. They are completely confidential and you would have the option to not use your parent's insurance so they wouldn't know and also many clinics have sliding scale fees for services so it could be low cost or free for someone your age. The can be reached at 1-800-230-7526.

Let us know how we can best help. We are here 24/7 to listen and to support.

NRS
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

Hi I'm 13 and I think I'm 3 months pregnant my bf is 14 and he is aware but I think he thinks this is a bad thing a friend that has not been very good to me and that my by has cheated on me several times with (not sexually) is aware also I'm supposed to be getting a test in 2 days of I'm pregnant I'm gonna keep the baby but I'm scared of when I tell my mom that she will kick me out of the house idk what to do

Comment

• ccsmod15
              ccsmod15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello there -

Thank you for reaching out to us. Being pregnant, no matter your age, can be a very tough and terrifying time and you are very strong and mature to seek assistance and gather more information to help you make these important upcoming decisions. We will do our best to provide you with apposite resources, but we do encourage that you call us so that we can discuss your options and help you through this difficult time.

If your upcoming test does confirm that you are pregnant there are organizations that you may reach out to for support and additional resources to help you continue safely with taking care of yourself and your baby while you carry to term. Some options include "Planned Parenthood" (1-800-230-7526 \ www.plannedparenthood.org) and "Heartbeat International" (1-800-712-4357 / https://optionline.org/). We included the second resource for you because you did state that you wanted to keep the child and they are considered a life-affirming pregnancy helpline.

Now we do offer a service that is basically a Conference Call where the parent, the youth, and us would be on the phone talking about what has been going on. This way there can be a mediator in between keeping things calm and productive. If you’d feel more comfortable with doing that, just know that it’s always available. It might be a great way to talk about what you are going through mentally and maybe come up with ways to help you feel comfortable in talking to your mother. Something constructive so that it certainly opens the lines of communication, but that services is completely up to you.

Again, we want to thank you for reaching out and wish you the best in the coming days and months. If you need more information or just want to talk do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-786-2929, our toll free, 24/7 hotline, or utilize our online chat.

We are here to listen, here to help.

So I think I may be pregnant I am 5 weeks late & I started my period when I was 10. I am almost 13 & my boyfriend is almost 14. we never had sex but he came on my bed, & we were doing some other stuff on my bed... I’m showing a lot of the symptoms of pregnancy & I am very scared, I don’t know what to do, & I’m afraid of my parents disowning me for being pregnant so young someone please help.
            Last edited by ccsmod4; 01-26-2019, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• ccsmod4
              Super Moderator
              • May 2007

Reply: So i think i may be pregnant

Hi,
              Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline and sharing your experience with us. Reaching out for help is a courageous step to take. Good job. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. Not knowing for sure if you are pregnant and feeling unprepared or unsure of what to do next if you are can be a scary thing to face. We are always here to listen and help as best as possible. Taking this step by step can help to make this stressful time a little less overwhelming. Identifying people in your life that you can trust to support you during this time may be a good start to seeking help and exploring your options.

If you suspect that you may be pregnant or are currently unsure, confirming pregnancy is a good first step. This can look like purchasing a pregnancy test after you have missed a menstrual period or you can get this confirmation by possibly going to a local clinic for a blood test.

If you are pregnant, proper health care can be important in whatever you choose to do. One way to reach a doctor and find useful resources that specialize in women’s health/pregnancy is to contact Planned Parenthood at 1800-230-7526 or go to their website at https://www.plannedparenthood.org/.

If you’d like to talk more about your situation or looking for some additional support or resources please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY 24 hours, 7 days a week or chat with us online by going to www.1800RUNAWAY.org.

Take care,
              NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us

Comment

• Hi I am 13 and my bf is wanting to have sex what do I do I do not want to fall pregnant but he says he loves me and that I won’t get pregnant I am so scared plz help me

Comment

• ccsmod9
                  ccsmod9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi there,
                  Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. One thing to keep in mind is that you do not need to do anything you do not want to. Just because he wants to, does not mean you need to by any means. It’s your body and you decide what to do with it. Again if you do not feel comfortable then you don’t need to do anything. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
                  Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
                  If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
                  We hope to hear from you soon.
                  Be safe, NRS

• I think I am pregnant and I am 13... and my boyfriend is. 15..... I don’t know what to do... I can’t tell my parents because they would dis own me again... and I can’t tell any family because they would absolutely hate me... I need to get an abortation before anyone finds out... but I can’t make an appointment because my family woudl find out... I don’t know what to do.... maybe I should just kill my self...... please tell me how to kill it so I don’t get into big trouble

Comment

• ccsmod15
                  ccsmod15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi there,
                  Thank you for contacting us at the National Runaway Safeline. It takes great courage to reach out for help and we are glad that you decided to reach out for help.

It sound like this is difficult and stressful situation right now and are concerned that you may be pregnant right now. It can be helpful to buy a home pregnancy test kit from stores like Walgreens and CVS to actually confirm you may be pregnant. You can also contact Planned Parenthood at 1 (800) 230-7526 and they can help provide you assistance during this time. Talking to some other adult you trust like a teacher or school counselor can be helpful as well.
                  Your life is worth living and if your safety is at risk you can call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255).

If you would like you could also contact us at our 24 hour confidential hotline at 1-800-786-2929 and we can listen to you, explore your options and provide any resources.

You are acting strong by reaching out for help. We wish you the best.

Best,
                  NRS

• I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 17 we have known each other for 4 years and has been dating for 7 months we had sex with no condom because we were both each others first and he pulls out but I think I might be pregnant and i 1 dont know how to tell him or my family and 2 my family doesn't know im having sex yet and 3 I dont know how to ask for a test so I'm scared and lost I dont know what to do

Comment

• ccsmod9
                  ccsmod9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline and sharing your experience with us. It is a courageous step to take that is not always easy. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. Becoming pregnant and feeling unprepared or unsure of what to do next can be a scary thing to face. We are always here to listen and help as best as possible. Taking this step by step can help to make this stressful time a little less overwhelming. Identifying people in your life that you can trust to support you during this time may be a good start to seeking help and exploring your options.

If you suspect that you may be pregnant or are currently unsure, confirming pregnancy is a good first step. This can look like purchasing a pregnancy test after you have missed a menstrual period or you can get this confirmation by possibly going to a local clinic for a blood test.

If you are pregnant, proper health care can be important in whatever you choose to do. One way to reach a doctor and find useful resources that specialize in women’s health/pregnancy is to contact Planned Parenthood at 1800-230-7526 or go to their website at https://www.plannedparenthood.org/.

If you’d like additional support or resources please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY 24 hours, 7 days a week or chat with us online by going to www.1800RUNAWAY.org.

• Hi I’m 13 and yesterday I had my first time with my boyfriend he’s 13 too he pulled out before he ***** but I think he might of pre ***** in me idk if I will be pregnant or not idk what to do plz help
                Last edited by ccsmod15; 07-28-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod15
                  ccsmod15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for reaching out to us, and we appreciate you reaching out to us. This is very brave of you coming to us with your problem. We encourage that you have an open conversation with your parents. If don’t want to inform a guardian, we encourage talking with a trusted adult or a healthcare provider. If you want to take matters into your own hands you can always get a pregnancy test from a local pharmacy and see for yourself. You can also call Planned Parenthood at 1-800-230-7526, they can help you with situation more in depth. If you have any other question or the situation gets worst, give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 we are 24/7.

• Alright Sooo, I’m 13 Years Old And The Guy I Decided To Have My first time With is actually 14. So after we did what we did I didn’t think anything of it because it was actually the second time we did anything together and the first time we used a condom. The Second Time Not So Much. Sooo July 16 came around and I didn’t Come On My Period, soo I called him and he told me to wait a few more days , so I did. The whole month went by and I still didn’t have my period. I don’t want to talk to my mom about the situation because I would be in trouble && plus he broke up with me a few days ago so I don’t have anyone to talk to about this. My sister told me it could come from stress but I can’t continue to think that and it might actually be because of something worse. I’m suicidal also so this would just add to the reasons as of why I would want to end my life. I honestly don’t know what to do I’m really just gonna give up on life . I just wanted to know if you guys could really help me.

Comment

• ccsmod9
                  ccsmod9 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline and sharing your experience with us. It is a courageous step to take that is not always easy. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. Becoming pregnant and feeling unprepared or unsure of what to do next can be a scary thing to face. We are always here to listen and help as best as possible. Taking this step by step can help to make this stressful time a little less overwhelming. Identifying people in your life that you can trust to support you during this time may be a good start to seeking help and exploring your options.If you suspect that you may be pregnant or are currently unsure, confirming pregnancy is a good first step. This can look like purchasing a pregnancy test after you have missed a menstrual period or you can get this confirmation by possibly going to a local clinic for a blood test. If you are pregnant, proper health care can be important in whatever you choose to do. One way to reach a doctor and find useful resources that specialize in women’s health/pregnancy is to contact Planned Parenthood at 1800-230-7526 or go to their website at https://www.plannedparenthood.org/. If you’d like additional support or resources please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY 24 hours, 7 days a week or chat with us online by going to www.1800RUNAWAY.org.
              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
              x
              x
              Working...
              X