Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loosing my mind...........

Soo this is my story I been with my the mother of my 2 kids for 5 yrs we had ups and down but lately it got worst I met sumone new 8 months ago but Idk what's rite like with my kids mother we argue a lot she's constantly callin me names nd like it seem like we cnt agree on much like I wanna leave but I didn't have my parents in my life I feel guilty if I leave and she has a liver disease and she likes to drink I feel if I leave she mite drinl more like the other girl knows what is goin on I just don't think its fair like my kids mother gets me sooooo depressed I jus wanna go away and never come bac I neva have anyone to talk to the ones who do listen only pretend I always got people walkin outta my life I'm not sayin I wanna kill myself cuz I kno that's not the way to go but that's. How I feel if I stay I'm unhappy but if I leave ima def. Feel guilty if sumthing bad happens to her I'm goin crazii in my own head I have so much bottled inside me I been through tons of child abuse from my mom dad stepdad now her I jus don't know what to do sum1 pleaseee help me before its to late.......

Re: loosing my mind............

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard and sharing your story. We’re so sorry to hear about the stress this situation is causing you. It sounds like you’re torn between your happiness and the well being of the mother of your children. You’re very brave for seeking help and taking a step towards the hard process of making such big decisions.

Have you spoken with the mother of your children about how she makes you feel? If so, was she concerned for your own well being just as you seem to be for hers? Do you want to reconcile and have a healthy relationship with her if she agreed to also do the work or is it already decided you want to be with the other person? Making decisions can be hard but communication with the people affected by them is helpful in the process.

We mostly work with runaway and homeless youth but the National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline (1866-331-9474) might be able to aid you in this process. Their website (www.loveisrespect.org) has lots of information and they have a live chat. You could also give us a call (1800-RUNAWAY) and we could discuss other options including some counseling referrals in your area so you can process this and the other issues of past abuse with your parents with a professional. We also have a live chat available every day from 4:30-7pm CMT. We hope this helps.

Best of luck to you,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X