Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic mom

My phone is at 2% and I have many mental disorders in 10y mom choked me before then she was going to stop caring about me and my brother.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your struggles with your mental health and with your mom. We hear you, you should not be treated that way at home You deserve to be somewhere that makes you feel safe and gives you the support you need.

If you ever feel like at any point you are in imminent danger, you should call 911 to report your situation. Physical abuse is something we take really seriously here at the NRS. It is difficult for us to provide resources or talk out further options without more details, but if you want to reach out to us and share your story, you can do so at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or www.1800runaway.org.

You also mentioned mental disorders. Once again, while we do not know the extent or details of your experience, a good resource for you to share your experiences, learn more about your affliction, and find support is the National Alliance on Mental Illness. They have a helpline where they provide support, education, and resources on a wide array of mental disorders.

We wish you and your brother all the best. Once again, if you have questions or just want to talk about your situation more with one of our representatives feel free to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us at www.1800runaway.org.

Stay safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X