No announcement yet.

My mom treat me bad, and can’t go back to my country because she took my passport

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My mom treat me bad, and can’t go back to my country because she took my passport

    I leave a beautiful life with my dad, all the time but he is sick and I can’t live with him, he take care of me(financially) and my brother and he’s always asking about us. But my mom took us away from him, and even if I wanted I can’t be with him because he can’t take care of him, and I’m just 17. So my mom is Mexican, and my dad too. And I’m living in Mexico(Tijuana) because they want me to. But I can’t see my dad because of my mother, she has like these humor changes all the time, she’s always screaming at me, sometimes she hit me ; the things that she is always screaming, well they hurt.
    I really want to go back to my country, I’m at the border of Mexico and USA so I don’t know what to do, she took my passport and my birth certificate. So I can’t go to the US. And I can’t be here any longer she tried to hit my brother too. I can’t let her to treat us like garbage anymore. And she think that because we live in her house she can hit us and basically she doesn’t want to take any other responsibilities like the mother she is, and when I want to speak up for my self so she can’t stop treating us like we are some children she took from the street, she starts to throw things and telling me that I’m horrible like a human because she let me live in here, and then she say like “if you want me to be crazy, I can be”.
    I really want to get out of her house but I can’t go back to my dad house because she will go and make a big fight, and treat me more like garbage.

  • #2
    Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.
    We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country. You deserve to be treated better.
    Stay safe,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp