I can’t take it NO MORE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t take it NO MORE

I want to live with my dad and my mom won’t let me.I am being mentally abused by my step dad and I hate it here I want to die he hits my leaves marks in me and I can take it no more

Thank you for reaching out to us. We want you to know that we believe you and are here to listen and to help you. Your situation sounds very stressful and hard. We are very sorry to hear that you are being mentally abused by your step dad. It is understandable that you hate it there. When he hits you and leaves marks we hope that you can show somebody – your dad or a teacher or another family member. You do not deserve that. You have been very brave – brave for reaching out and asking for help, and brave for surviving this, even if your situation is causing you to have suicidal thoughts. We want you to know that you matter to us and that your life matters to us. We don’t want you to die. You can each out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 to talk about this.

You can also talk to us about what you are feeling and going through. We hope that you can reach out either via our telephone hotline, 1-800-runaway (1-800-786-2929) or through our live chat though the website 1800runaway.org So that we can talk about what you are going through and help you figure out your options. We are here for you, to listen and help.

We wish you the best.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X