•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod9
    commented on Guest's reply
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. After hearing your story we would love to help plan something out with you so that you might have next steps in this hard process. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
    If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe, NRS

Guest replied
    So, I'm 14 going on to 15 and I've done things in the past exactly 2 years ago causing lots of trust loss and barriers. Now being in High school for a good year I feel as if I am not that person anymore and I have changed, but the fact is that my parents have it. I want to have that freedom many kids my age have, but along with stress i feel with school and them relationships I really want fade away from everything and never come back like totally disappear. Few things I hate are the fact that I only get my phone while im at school otherwise its with my mom because of that i have billions of secret accounts, pictures, apps. I wanna be able to control and make my choices i do wnat my parents suport but, wouldnt it be nice to disappear not having to worry oh she will see this or that. I havent ran away from home but i have from school, skipping class to go to malls or just sit by myself.. So I feel like im being extra my life might be what some people call perfect but not in my eyes, in my eyes i see people in my family disliking me for being a girl and not a boy. i wanna leaveeeeee

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod9
    replied
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Emotionally drained and cant fight anymore I'm 14

Emotionally drained and cant fight anymore I'm 14

My dad died when I was 5
    my birth mother didn't want me I have lived with my grandma since then so I call her mom over the years I've been hit slapped and hurt by mom it isnt abuse I know this but she takes it too far one time when I was 6 I emptied bubble bath into my bath and when she came in and she she saw she hit me in the face with the bottle really hard then I got a bloody nose she felt no remorse st all. All she did was throw a wash cloth at me and that's it I am now 14 and I love her she loves me...I think...I hope but I cant do this fighting every day telling cussing I just cant it's too much I want to get emancipated because I'm done I cant do this
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X