I have found so much in running away--BTW I was NOT Abducted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found so much in running away--BTW I was NOT Abducted

Thank you so much for all your help, hotline. switchboard, and the workers i have talked to on here have helped me out a lot. SO MUCH THANKS TO YOU.
    I am doing well in school now, and am loving my life, it's calm. I am in counseling and now have a legal attorney that is going to help me with all the court stuff and emanipation.
    I spent the day of the dead celebrating the greatest gift in my life...finally the freedom to be myself. with no abusive parents, no being in the middle of my parents hatred for my other parent and new friends, and good grades and support from my group of safe people. Counseling is better and I am not cutting myself anymore and my outlook on life is brighter , I am thankful today for the gift of living life!

So, Thank you!

Re: I have found so much in running away--BTW I was NOT Abducted

Hello,

We truly appreciate you reaching out and sharing such kind words for what we do at National Runaway Switchboard. We are glad we were able to help in some way. We wish to continue to be of support to you. We are always here whenever you need someone to talk to directly also. We are excited about your many successes. We see how strong you are and what you have been through. It sounds like you have a lot lined up and we wish you all the best of luck. Stay strong.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X