X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel

Hello,

I'm 15 and planning on running away. I have done some researching and it seems like most bus and train companies require either permission from a parent or guardian if you are a minor or they require a photo ID (which I don't have) to travel out of the city or state. Traveling by foot or bike won't get me very far very quickly. I don't know of any other good ways of getting around. Do you know how I could get far away in a timely manor?

​Hi,
    Thanks for reaching out; we are glad that you did.
    It sounds like you have done your research, and it is correct that you cannot travel interstate alone unless you can prove that you are 17 or with parental consent. And travel by foot is very, very dangerous.
    Travel is the first of many, many problems to solve if you're considering running away. We are here to discuss your situation and to see what options you may have. We hope that you will chat us through this website or call our hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY so that we can listen and help.
    We truly hope to hear from you soon
    Sincerely,
    NRS​
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X