Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 and going to run away

where would i go? am i being dramatic? is there a better option? my family (mostly mother) yell at me and threatens to hit me all the time because of my adhd, anxiety and because im sensitive. i cry way to easy and it upsets them so much i feel like it would be better for them if i was gone. if i run away how will i get money? i have so many things i want to do and i want to have a fun life but am I going to still be able to do that? what about my nephew? i love him so much and would hate to see him sad if im gone. if the police catch me and i get sent home will my family be mad? sorry if this is stupid

Hi,
    thank you for reaching out; we are glad that you did. It sounds like you have a really stressful situation at home with your mom yelling and threatening you. You don't deserve that, at all. It is really brave to reach out to us and talk about things that hurt.
    You are very intelligent, as we can see by the quality of your questions. Those are all real things to consider - and this makes running away really hard.
    We hope that you will reach out to our live chat through this website, or our phone hotline, 1-800-786-2929 so that we can talk all of this through with you. We are here to listen and to help.
    We truly hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X