Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gf is 18 in a couple months, however her parents are very law savvy

So my gf is 18 in a couple months, we’ve been together for 18 months, and her parents are law savvy. I know in my state of Arkansas there is a document that is known as a “fence petition” which prevents moving out until you graduate high school. Is there any way around that or any way to find out if she has one on her? Her parents are rather abusive, although never physically. How can I either fight the fence or find out if she has one because I’d bet money they have one on her. Also fence petition might not be the legal term, but that’s all I’ve ever heard it called.

Thanks for reaching out; we are glad that you did. We are not legal experts, and it's hard to help on this public forum. We suggest that you contact (or better, your girlfriend) contact our live services to help her figure out what she would want to do.
    We are available to chat through this website, or to call at 1-800-786-2929 (1-8000-RUNAWAY).
    We truly hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X