Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about runaway youth programs in the Northeast US

Is there any place I can just walk in, get housing, and start learning skills? Many of these places have bureaucratic BS and want to talk to my parents or school. I just want to move on.

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at National Runaway Safeline with your questions and concerns. We recognize the great amount of courage and strength that it takes to seek help in stressful situations. While there might not be a place exactly as you would hope to envision, we would be glad to talk more in-depth with you about this to gain further information regarding your situation and where you are looking to go. We have a chat option directly on our website at www.1800runaway.org or you may contact us via telephone at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Please note that our line operates on a 24/7 basis, so you are able to reach out at any time. Thank you again for bringing your questions to our attention and we look forward to working together with you to seek solutions.

Stay safe and healthy,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X