Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to be at home

I live in Arizona and DCS took custody of my little brother who is 6, my 10 year old step bro as well, I am 15, the 3 of us were removed about a year after my 16 y/o bro was. But they removed me and my baby bro after my step bro lied, and his dad's family lied to get him since my step mom had just gotten him back, (my step bros dad hates mine so he kept him) so they made up lies and my step bro refused to answer anything about mom when DCS showed up, so they took him first, and mom trying to protect us gave custody of him 2 his dad's mom, but then dcs came up with a ton of other stuff and still removed us.
    my 6 year old brother is in a group home, and I was there as well untill I over heard staff telling my brother that my mom and dad don't want or love him anymore and that he was bad and that's why he's there!! When I stepped in and told him it was not true, the staff started driving off and leaving me in different places (this happens 2x) then called me in as a run away, I got picked up and placed in a place called Canyon state, and I ran away from there, I just want to go home with my dad, it was the only place I ever felt safe, if I go home and my parents don't say anything to anyone what would happen to them?

No one will listen to us, DCs keeps making up lies and making reports that I am saying things that I never said and yet no one cares, the judge even told my parents it doesn't matter why we r in care... please help me and my brothers go home

Hi thank you so much for reaching out to us. We are so sorry to hear about this situation you are involved in. Seems you’re all wrapped up in a legal limbo and We want to do our best to try and help you and your siblings be in the safest and most suitable living environment. Being that you ran away from a state agency and are considered a ward of the state, if you went to your parents home they could be possibly charged with harboring which is a criminal offense. We can’t imagine how stressed, scared and exhausted you must be you and your siblings have been through so much. How have you been getting around and supporting yourself? Have you been asked to do anything that has made you uncomfortable? How have you been taking care of yourself? If you ever feel unsafe or unsure about what to do in a situation We encourage you to reach out to us. If you want to talk to us further perhaps with more details we highly recommend reaching out to us on our 24/7, confidential hotline 1-800-786-2929 or chat with us on our website! https://www.1800runaway.org/
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X