No announcement yet.

I need help getting my kids

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need help getting my kids

    Pls help me get a lawyer

  • #2
    Hi there,

    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you are looking for legal support to help you recover your children. We are not legal experts, but we will do our best to support you.

    Because the laws can vary from state to state, it would be most helpful for you to speak with a lawyer familiar with the laws in your state. For many people, organizations like Legal Aid can help with free or low cost resources. Many times, if these organizations cannot help you directly, they may be able to walk you through the steps you need to take to start the process. For specific resources in your area, we can best help by phone or chat, and encourage you to reach out to us whenever works best for you. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (click on the chat button).

    If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

    We hope to hear from you soon.

    Be safe,

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp