No announcement yet.

Need help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help

    I'm a 21 year old Female.... I'm going to runaway back to LA but I need a place to stay...I want to start my new life out there and finally feel free. I plan on getting a job out there and work on myself.

  • #2
    Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. We are proud of you for contacting us for support and we will do our best to help you as move to LA.

    You mentioned that you are going to run away back to LA to get a job and work on yourself. Getting a job is a responsible thing to do, and we are proud of you for making this decision. Since you are 21, you are considered a legal adult, so you should be able to move freely to wherever you want. If there is something that is preventing you from leaving your current situation, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or live chat with us at You stated that you’re looking for a place to stay when you get to LA. Sometimes, friends or family members will be able to help you with living arrangements. We can also try to help you if we know more about your personal situation. If you call or live chat with us, we can try to find specific housing resources for you.

    We are glad that you contacted us for support – that takes a lot of courage! We are here 24/7 if you would like to call or live chat with us more about your situation. We wish you the best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp