Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im going to be 17 in june and I want to live with my dad and my mom wont let me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to be 17 in june and I want to live with my dad and my mom wont let me.

I want to go live with my dad and my mom wont let me and I don't want my dad to lose in court because he cant afford an attorney. just want to leave and there be nothing my mom can do to me or my dad.

Thank you for contacting NRS,
    We are sorry to hear that you do not feel comfortable living with your mom. It can be scary to not feel like you can live with your mom. It sounds like your dad is in need of a lawyer who can help him in court. We can try and offer some firms that might assist your dad in the nearby area. We can also try and explore other ways or possibilities for you to try and be placed with your dad. If all this sounds good please do not hesitate to contact us as we would love to help and talk through your current situation.

We hope that this is helpful to you. If you'd like to talk more or have any questions at all, call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you can't call, you can chat with us through our website (www.1800runaway.org)

We look forward to your call or chat.

Best of luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X