Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving away to a different State

I am currently 17 and I want to move away to Indiana from Florida when I turn 18. I’m a junior in high school right now, so I’ll still need to finish high school when I move away. I’m worried about balancing work and school along with pay bills for insurance, phone, my car, etc. Is there any advice you could give me?

Hey there,

We're very glad you contacted us. It sounds like you are facing a difficult situation and want to approach it in a thoughtful way. Be sure to consider all of your options and choose what's best for you. Do you have a trusted adult to discuss your plans with? Perhaps a relative, clergy, teacher, coach? Talking a situation through with someone can help clarify pros and cons. You are right to be thinking about balancing work and school and paying bills for all the necessities. This is a big decision and it sounds like you are trying to really think it through. If you would like to chat with us and go into more detail about your situation and options, please know that we are available to chat 24/7 or you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

Stay safe and best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X