16 Running away from New Jersey to florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Running away from New Jersey to florida

Yes Hello I'm a boyfriend of my girlfriend whos 16 we both are and she dealt with a lot of abuse physical form being beaten with and without a belt virtually abused and even to the point her parents said her dreams wont come true she should get a more "Realistic job"
    and I'm planning to move to florida and I want her to come and live with us so we where planning to let her pack a few basic things and the day we move she comes with us on the train to go to florida I have told my father this he knows I want this badly only thing he fears
    is he doesn't want to go to jail could he end up going to jail matter fact anyone us can? btw she is getting her papers and all that stuff like birth ticket what do we need to do cause I don't want her to stay with that abusive family anymore I want her to live with us

Re: 16 Running away from New Jersey to florida

Hello there,

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X