No announcement yet.

Single mom with psychological violence where to call

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Single mom with psychological violence where to call

    I have a 2 year old daughter and living with my partner who wants to kick me out of the house. What to do ? Where to go?

  • #2
    Hello There,
    Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a rough time and we want you to know that you are not alone.
    One option to consider would be to contact The National Domestic Violence Hotline. They can be reached at 1800-799-7233. They would be able to provide you with resources and also help you find shelters where you would be able to go to.
    We hope that this information will be able to help you with your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to provide support and to listen. Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove