16 about to be 17 want to move in with my mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 about to be 17 want to move in with my mom

I am 16 turning 17 in may I'm from Troy new your and I want to live with my mom but dad won't let me in the past we have gotten physical and he left me stranded in green island and I went through depression and suicide counciling and all he did was tell me I was faking and made me want te end my life even more but this year I am beginning to go back to my depression state and I want to get out before it's to late do I have to go back home to him or can I just stay with my mom HELP ME PLEASE

Re: 16 about to be 17 want to move in with my mom

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It seems like you've been going through a very difficult time lately. While we are not legal experts here at NRS, court is typically required in order to change who has custody over a minor. Since your safety is our number one priority, we could help you make an abuse report if you wanted to call us at 1(800)-RUNAWAY. You could also give us a call if you would like us to find you resources for legal aid in your area that may provide you with more accurate information about your legal rights in this situation. You also mentioned that you've been experiencing some very intense feelings lately. Since your emotional wellbeing is very important, one thing you could do is contact the National Suicide Hotline (1-800-273-TALK) if you ever need someone to support you through this tough time.
    Once again, thank you for reaching out to us at NRS. We wish you good luck and hope to hear from you soon!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X