No announcement yet.

Transgender ftm wanting to move out at 16

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Transgender ftm wanting to move out at 16

    I live in Texas. My mom refuses to let me start HRT and won't even accept me as a man. Im actively suicidal. I want to get out of this situation but i can't see that happening. I don't know if she is abusive enough to warrent emancipated. I have a plan that would let me be financially stable.

  • #2
    Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

    We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you are going through a lot emotionally.
    So much so that you are having suicidal thoughts. This concerns us.

    We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. It may not feel like it but you are not alone. NRS is here to listen and here to help.
    We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    You did a very brave thing by reaching out to NRS. Good for you.

    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (click on the chat button).
    If you are feeling depressed or suicidal, we encourage you to reach out to or seek emergency assistance immediately.
    Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

    Take care,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif