I want to leave and i feel like ill get in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave and i feel like ill get in trouble

i lived in Georiga for a while now and i live in wisconsion im thinking about running away imm 16 and i have somewhere to stay and stuff so like can they call the cops to get me and will my friend get in trouble and stuff

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out.

You mentioned that you’re 16 and planning on running away. It sounds like you’re going through a lot right now, and we want you to know that you’re not alone. We’re no legal experts, but if you were to runaway you’re legal guardian can file a runaway report with the authorities. Whoever you end up staying with my face some consequences for harboring a runaway. If you want to know more precise charges you can contact your local non-emergency number, and inquire anonymously about the consequences of running away.

We care about your safety, and if you’re experiencing any type of abuse you may reach out to the National Child Abuse hotline at 1800) 422-4453. You can talk to someone on the hotline about the abuse, and if necessary, they may help you file a child abuse report. Along those same lines, sometimes a person’s home situation may be a bit too much, and talking to a counselor or therapist about the stressors going on at home can help ease tension build up. If you find yourself in this situation, you may explore the option of reaching out to the National Alliance on Mental Illness via text by texting the word NAMI to 741741. You would be texting with a counselor, and they may refer you somewhere closer to your city and state.

We hope these resources and options can be of some use. If you need additional help or want to us to reach out to an organization your behalf, feel free to contact us 24/7 at 1800) 786-2929. Best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X