Train travel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train travel?

Hello. I am a 14 year-old who is planning on making a break north.

The main question I have, though short, is there any way for me to get to Cleveland, Ohio from Houston, Texas through a rail service that allows unaccomponied minors to travel without identification (I will have a passport, though.)

Regards.

Hello,

Leaving home is a big decision.NRS is here to support you figuring out your choices and options by providing resources.

Most organizations consider a passport a valid form of identification. Have you checked on the rail service's website or called in to their customer service to learn what forms of documents they would accept as valid? Something else that could be worth checking is if there are any age restrictions for the rail service.

There are more options for you in terms of getting services if you decide to stay at home also. Please feel free to call us 24 hours a day at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you aren’t able to call, please feel free to chat with us through our website (www.1800runaway.org) from 4.30pm-11.30pm Central Time.

We look forward to your call or chat.

Best of luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X