Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 year old

I'm 15 and I need to run away, if I go to Texas from South Carolina would anyone be able to find me

RE: 15 year old

Hello There!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It such a courageous step to take searching for help. sup[port, or information that you are searching for.
    It sounds like you are going through a difficult time that you are considering leaving home. If you wanted to talk more about what is going on please do not hesitate to call us at 1800-RUNAWAY or live chatting with us. We are here to listen and help as best as possible.
    You mentioned the concern if you leave to another state. Typically if you leave home without permission, parents can notify the police by filling a runaway report in an effort to return you home. The police would be required to do so. We are not legal experts here, but generally the effort or ways in which the police search for runaway youth can vary within districts and situations. Most runaway reports are able to accessed country wide. We would not be able to tell you exactly how to not get found or if you will, but it would be a possibility that could happen.

Best Wishes,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X