Run away Returned To Police Almost 18.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run away Returned To Police Almost 18.

I have a Question. About A year and a half Ago I met a girl Online We became friends and I used to talk to her mother On Facebook She told me I should move Out And marry her daughter that I seemed Nice We had Like 7 months talking and That her Husband Would get me a Job But I ignored It because My Father was very sick And I was taking care of Him and I didn't know them that good.After a few Days Of Facetiming I noticed She was being Neglected and Had verbal Abuse And She was In a home where they drinked and did drugs.During this time She was dating a guy online He was 19 I believe And he was Abusive and would always make her cry And I would try to comfort her.After awhile Her Mother Said I could Date her so she Left the other guy.we only Talked on the phone She lived In AZ and I lived in Chicago.She Was always Taking care Of her 2 younger brothers While the mother slept all day or wasn't home.We were like Best friends she would tell me anything ,At one Point she Told me Her mother Gave Her weed when she was Young and that She had a step Dad because her mother Left her real dad Because He was an alcoholic And that At he used To sexually Touch her when She was Like 6 or 7.When she told the mother she left him But never made a Report about it That made me worry more about Her.Then things got worse Her ex Made lies about me that I called her bad things She got upset and Ignored me For days So I deleted My Facebook account Because I got Upset and I had To worry about taking care of My sick Father.Weeks Later She arrived To my Home!! (She had my address because Her mother sent me a Christmas gift box)She came Hurt ,Really Skinny and a bit dirty.She told me IF she could Stay for awhile in My mothers house I told her Okay my mother Bought her Treatments She had no medical care at all With her mother.She had an Eye infection ,Ear Infection and a few other things.When She got Better I asked Her why she left and how she got here,She said She saved up And Sold Her Gaming console and Bought a plane ticket Online Using a Prepaid Visa And that she Didn't want to go home because She doesn't feel safe and Because they treated her bad and Felt neglected.During This Time I was 19.When I met her She told me she was 18 and I didn't question it much Because She looked 18+ and her mother was okay with her dating the other guy and she wasn't attending school.During This My father passed away and we had to move out.We moved to another place Then my mother told Her If she wanted to continue school If she had her Birth certificate with her and stuff,She said she lost it that she needs to get a new one and that she wanted to do online school So we bought her a laptop.Two days Ago an agent came to our new home Looking for her saying she was a run a way From Arizona I was surprised And that She's Really 17, We thought she was turning 19 in November 11 But she was actually Turning 18 in 5months.The police took her away She told them she doesn't feel safe at home and is scared to Go Home.So they currently Took her To a Group home or shelter.Her Uncle Was called to come to Chicago she has no Family members Here.Im worried that they might Force her to go back with the mother,Would they let her go with her family member? Or Is there any way For My mother To take care Of her she cares about her and wants to help her.And Now another problem Is that That The mother is trying to get Me in trouble with the Police Because she was a run a way And a minor,But we didn't know ,Would we be in trouble ? Where could I call To find information about Law issues.The agent that took her Said we Took care of her and she was not harmed.Should I contact a lawyer? And one last thing I'm sure I have proof of The mother Neglecting and verbally abusing her on Facebook Messages.Shes acting like she never knew me and I have chat messages of her talking with me But I'm scared Of re activating the Facebook, Also I forgot To tell them that she has Cuts and A knife wound on Her back that they should look at it That's proof that she wasn't safe at home.And I have proof that my father passed away that's why we moved the owner Wanted us to leave The police agent Talked to the owner of the home And told him We moved because He wanted us out he told me That's how he found our new home ,the mother ,she was trying to make it seem we were trying To hide.I'm really worry about her safety and Also Worried That She's trying to Get me in trouble.

Re: Run away Returned To Police Almost 18.

Hi there,

Often, youth may reach out to NRS in several different ways to discuss their situation. If a response from NRS is not visible to a bulletin posting it may be that we have already provided services to that individual through another platform we provide such as email, our crisis hotline, or our live chat service (in operation every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST). NRS encourages anyone in need of assistance to contact us through our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY to receive immediate support.

Thank you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X