Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dont wanna live with my mom

I don't to live with my mom, step dad, and younger brother anymore. My mom is emotionally abusive and sometimes physically. She calls me a stupid b****, worthless, good for nothing piece of s***, dumbass, retard, ect. She tells me I'm not gonna be anything in life beside a crack head and alcoholic. She won't let me leave the house. I leave 2 times a month. IF I'm lucky! She won't let me keep friends. I'm always alone and have no idea how to react in socal places. I'm depressed to no end. She found out that I self harm and told me if I was gonna do then to do it right so she didnt have to put up with me anymore. The for physical abuse she has hit me in the face, choked me, hit my head against brick walls, given me bloody noses and ripped my hair out.
    My birth dad isnt there for me and my friend Alex is telling me she will tell her mom to call CPS for me but just the thought makes me scared to the point I'm crying and shaking. I've been going through this since I was in 2nd grade. I'm 14 now and just can't take it anymore. What should I do?

re: I don't wanna live with my mom

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. It takes courage to reach out for help. It's understandable that you want to leave from home. There's a lot of consequences to consider with running away though. You seem to be going through a stressful time at home. Depression can be tough to deal with alone. If you're needing someone to talk to or chat with, you can always reach out to the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. They are available 24/7 to help. It could be helpful to have your friend and her mom help you out. You shouldn't have to deal with abuse. We are here to help with any information, resources, or support that you need. feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X