Im 12 and i wanna runaway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 12 and i wanna runaway

I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND I FEEL LIKE MY GUARDIAN TREATS ME LIKE A MAID BECAUSE EVERYTIME I DONT DO SOMETHING SHE SCREAMS THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS AND THEN SHE ALWAYS THREATENS ME TO CLEAN UP OR I GO TO DAYCARE SHE EVN HITS ME AND MY SIBLINGS WITH A BACK SCRATCHER (wooden and plastic) SHE ALWAYS TELL ME SHE DOSENT CARE ABOUT ME CRYING AND WHEN SHE WHOOPS US WITH THE BACK SCRATCHER SHE HURTS MY WRIST AND LEG BUT SAYS SHE DONT CARE AND I FEEL LIKE SHE JUST WANTS ME HERE TO BE A MAID SHE ALWAYS EXPECT ME TO CLEAN THE WHOLE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM EVERYDAY AND SHE EVEN CALLED ME A ********** SOMETIMES AND IM GETTING TIRED OF CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT I EVEN WANNA COMMIT SUICIDE CUZ SHE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY LOWER MY SELF ESTEEM AND HIRTS ME I WANNA RUNAWAY CUZ I DONT WANT MY OTHER SIBLINGS TO BE EFFECTED IF I CALL CPS SO SHOULD I RUNAWAY

Hello,
    We’re really happy you reached out to us. You must be very brave. It sounds like you’ve been having a really hard time at home. You don’t deserve to be treated like that. We want you to know that we are here to support you however we can.
    From your message, it sounds like you may be experiencing abuse at home. There are a lot of resources for people out there in situations like yours. Child Help works with children experiencing abuse and may be a useful resource for you. If you would want to talk with them, the hotline is 1-800-422-4453. You also have the option of making a report with Child Protective Services like you mentioned. This can be a complicated process and is something we can support you through if you decide to call or chat with us.
    We want to emphasize that you are not alone during this extremely difficult time. You can get through this, and there are plenty of people out there who can support you. If you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 to talk with someone who is trained to help. We want to make sure you are safe and supported.
    Running away can be a very complicated, difficult thing. We want to help you think through this so you can make a decision that ensures your safety. In order for us to best help and to fully discuss your options, we recommend that you reach out to us by calling 1-800-786-2929 or using our online chat service through our website www.1800runaway.org. We are a 24-7 confidential hotline. We are not here to tell you what to do, we just want to help you come up with a plan that works best for your situation and helps you feel safe. Once again, we are very happy you have contacted us and hope that you will again if you still want our support.
    Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X