Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 15

I am 15 years-old. I have a one month old son, and I was recently taken from my grandparents, which I have lived with all my life. They took me over something that happened two years ago and has absolutely nothing to do with us. I am recently staying with my Nana. I go to court Friday and they will tell me what's going to happen. I was wondering if I ran away would they take my baby if they found me? And how long do I have to run before they drop everything and quit looking for me? I am also on probation for truancy for missing school some when I was pregnant. So what all would they do if they did find me?

RE: I'm 15

Hello,
    Thanks for posting here on the NRS website. It looks like you’ve reached out to us on another forum with this same issue. We hope we addressed that issue the best we can, but if you need some further assistance, please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).
    All the best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X