Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So over this!!

I am currently 19. At 17 I moved in with my childs father due to the fact I was in college and working. Two days later police surroundedour home and forced myself and my son to leave my fiancees home. I later found out that my mother lied to the police stating that I was 16 and not able to care for myself and my son. A week after going through all that trouble of getting me back "home" she kicked me out for stealing a tv from her home while i was at work (sounds dumb right) Since then she has called the police an additional 2 times for a child wellness check and accusations that myself and my son are being held hostage and being abused. :/ Im not exactly sure how to handle this situation I could get my children taken from me because of these false . What would you recommend?

Re: So over this!!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have been in a very stressful situation and we are sorry to hear about this. We’re glad that you reached out we’re here to help in any way that we can.

It sounds like your mother has really been interfering with you and your child’s life which has to be extremely frustrating. You do not deserve to be going through this alone. You do have the right to contact the police as well in regards to these false claims. You and your son deserve to be safe. We’re not legal experts here, but we could provide legal resources if that is something you’d like to explore as well. You can call us anytime at (800) RUNAWAY (786 2929) or chat is open daily.

Please do not hesitate to reach out again to talk in more detail about what’s been going on. We’re here to support you.

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X