No announcement yet.

I am 14 and want to runaway to an orphanage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only 10 and I want to run to a orphanage BC my mom gets mad for no reason I say it wasn't me BC it wasn't me she says it's always not me and it's got to the point were I dream suicide :/

Comment

• ccsmod7
      ccsmod7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, thanks for reaching out today. Sounds like you are being blamed for things that you haven't done and your mom gets mad and it is really taking a toll on you. That cannot be easy. Here at NRS, we truly want to be a support for you during this difficult time.

You mentioned that you dream of suicide. It takes a lot of strength to reach out for help, and we are so glad that you did. Your life has worth and our top priority is your safety. If you feel this is an emergency you could consider calling 911 for emergency assistance. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can, and we can help you find resources that can help you cope with these feelings. You do not have to face this alone, and there is so much help out there for you. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, the National Suicide Hotline could be a good resource for you. You can check them out at www.youmatter.suicidepreventionlifeline.org, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time. You can also call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) if you need to talk.

If you haven't already, you might try to talk to your mom about how you are feeling. You so deserve to be heard and to get the help you need. You might see if there is anyway you can see a counselor to talk about how you are feeling.

Please do not hesitate to call or chat if you have questions, need resources, or need to talk. We can explore your situation, go over all your options, and come up with a plan and resources to deal with your situation over the phone or on live chat. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X