Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am 14 and want to runaway to an orphanage

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am a 15 year old who wants to leave home already. My mom doesen't care about me anymore she told me to not call her mother she said I could leave the house whenever I want to or to go live with my boyfriend but to forget she exsist so I want to leave as soon as possible please help I live in colorado. Where can I go?
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 02-07-2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Reply: Hi i am a 15 year old who wants to leave home already.

Hello,
      Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. If you need emergency shelter NRS has a national Data base that allows us to assist you with locating shelter services in your area.
      You also have the option of speaking with a counselor or social worker at school about your situation. They may be able to give you information for family crisis services.
      This could also mean that they would have to file a child abuse report with child protective services being that they are mandated reporters. This usually happens if there is concern for abuse. NRS is here to listen and here to help.
      You do not deserve to feel this kind of behavior from your mother. It is no fault of yours that this is happening.

If you would like to talk more about your situation and explore or go over the things we mentioned, please call or chat.
      We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

You did well by reaching out today. Good for you.
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 9-1-1 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Take care,
      NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X