Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Im 15 and i been a runaway for almost three months now , and i am now in another city from where i ran away from and i feel much happier and safer , i have passed by many police officers and they dont stop to tell me anything , i live out my lufe like a normal person , my old identity is gone , my new one has began , if you did run away then you can always find a way to keep yourself self and get help , your not the only one , theres more like us out there

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod9
    replied
    RE: I am 14 and want to runaway to an orphanage

Hello There,
    Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like there’s a lot going on at home that would make you want to leave without telling your parents. We want you to know that we think you’re really brave for reaching out to us today. We want to invite you to call us here if you’d like to talk about this a little more and maybe we can think of a plan together. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you don’t think that will work, you could always try our Live Chat right here on this website.
    The reason we’d like to talk to you is that we think you might have some misconceptions about what could happen if you ran away. As far as we know there are no orphanages anymore. Instead, there are organizations like Child Protective Services in place who try to help kids in bad homes or find places for kids with no homes to live. If you ran away and the police found you, sometimes they call CPS who would then try to locate your parents.
    We hope this clears up some things for you. It sounds like there might be a need to figure out a new plan. We can help you with that. Please consider calling in so we might work together on thinking one up.
    All the best,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic I am 14 and want to runaway to an orphanage

I am 14 and want to runaway to an orphanage

Hi,
    I wanted to know if I can run away and go to an orphanage without letting my parents know where I am. Please help me with this situation.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X