Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I’m 17 years old ,I stay in South African
    My mom doesn’t care about me and she has made that very clear ,I want to leave ,or runaway cause I can’t that this any longer as I may even kill myself ,I need help .
    please .

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to NRS. You deserve to feel cared for and supported, and it is really brave of you to reach out for help. For the most part our services are only available in the US. However, you might find more local resources on the Child Helpline International website (https://www.childhelplineinternational.org/ ). Also, if you are in crisis and need immediate support, you can call Lifeline South Africa (0861) 322 322, which is a 24 hour help line. Talking thing through with someone you trust or with this hotline would be a good idea if you are having suicidal thoughts.

We hope these resources can be helpful to you.

Stay safe,

NRS

• hi i am 14 and thinking about running away

Comment

• ccsmod16
      ccsmod16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for reaching out; we are glad that you did. It sounds like you are thinking about running away, and we would best be able to help you if you reach out to our live services so we can talk this over with you. You can chat us through this website, or call our hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We are here to help 24/7.
      We truly hope to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X