Running away at 15 in AL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running away at 15 in AL

I am 15 years old. I have made uo my mind I need to get away from this house and not come back for a while. My family doesnt love me, I honestly believe my mother is only here to torture me. She has me homeschooled becsuse im not allowed to have friends. I even have to sleep in the same room as her and have to get permission to use the bathroom. I left once before, she called the cops amd she threatened to tell them that i stole money from her if i didnt get back home. Im not allowed to have a phone. I need to get away asap. Where can I go w/out her permission? Are there any other options I have to get out of here legally?

Reply: Running away at 15 in AL

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you feel that your mother is too strict on you and you would like to know if you can legally leave home without permission.
    We would like to hear more about your situation so we might explore legal options with you.
    Just call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) to speak to someone about your situation.
    NRS also offers live chat via our website www.1800Runaway.org

We understand your frustration and would like to be able to assist you by connecting you with legal aid services etc. in your area.

We hope to hear from you soon.
    Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X