•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod16
    replied
    Re: Need help!!

Hello. We’re sorry to hear about everything you’ve been having to cope with. It can’t be easy to have been moved from MI to TN. can’t. It’s great to hear that your friend and his mom are so supportive of you and are trying to help you in your time of crisis.

You certainly don’t deserve to be kicked out because of your sexuality. Everyone deserves a safe place to call home. Your mom not providing you with a safe place could be considered neglect and if reporting your mom’s behavior could be something to look into. You deserve to have access to those important documents as you need then to enroll in school, receive medical care, and many other things that you deserve to have. Would there be any chance you or your friend’s mom could reach out to your uncle to see if he has access to your records? It doesn’t necessarily have to be a birth certificate and you can find more information at https://www.ssa.gov/ssnumber/ss5doc.htm. You might also consider contacting legal services to see what options you have. There’s an agency in Saginaw, Saginaw County Juvenile Center at 989-799-2821 ext. 4110. We’re also here 24 hours a day to discuss potential options at 1-800-RUNAWAY

Leave a comment:

• Jaii
    Guest started a topic Need help!!

Need help!!

I'm 16 from Saginaw Michigan but recently my mom took me from the custody of my uncle and moved me to memphis TN ,he has terminated his rights over me and my mom lost custody of me when she I was 8 ...when I moved with her she kicked me out after finding out I'm my sexuality and I'm now living with my friend his mom is trying to get gaudianship over me and doesn't know where to start and I am trying to get a job but I don't have my SSC or know my SSN ....and I don't have my birth certificate and I don't know what to do because I can't get neither birth certificate with out my SSC . so I'm stuck and need help! Please !
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X