No announcement yet.

need documents

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need documents

    Im 17 and pregnant im turning 18 in one month i need help getting my social security number and birth certificate and i need a job and i need my documents so that i can apply for WIC and other government resources.

  • #2
    RE: Need Documents

    Hey there,

    Thanks so much for reaching out to us. We know that asking for help can difficult sometimes but we are here to listen. It sounds like you’re expecting a baby and we just want to say congratulation. Please know that we are here to support you emotionally any time.
    Based on what you’ve shared with us so far you need identification papers in order to apply for aid. We want to help you with this, but knowing more about your current situation would allow us to better explore our options. If you call us at 1800RUNAWAY we will be able to talk about anything going on and provide resources for possible legal aid that can further asset you.
    Again we’re really glad you reached out to us, and if you wish to talk further about the situation feel free to give us a call.

    Best Wishes,

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp