No announcement yet.

Proctor Care

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proctor Care

    I'm eighteen and in proctor care. I am not in a great situation and want to leave, but according to what my parents, proctor parents and the "treatment team" I am not a legal adult because I am under the guardianship of Davis Behavioral Health in Utah, I am not allowed to leave till I am graduated, from my first home or my proctor parents home. I struggle to trust them for multiple reasons. I need to get out and I have a place with my friend at his home. I would still be able to go to the same high school and graduate there and stuff as well. I want to get out, but I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want my friend to either. Can I leave without it effecting both of us legally?

  • #2
    Hi, thank you for your message. It looks like you've reached out to us through one of our other platforms (email, chat, phone, etc). We hope our conversation was helpful, but please feel free to call us at 1-800-786-2929. Our number is 24/7 and we are always happy to listen and help in any way we can. Take care and stay safe!

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp