Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im 15 and I want to move out. I am abused and tired of living like this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 15 and I want to move out. I am abused and tired of living like this.

My mother is emotionally abusive and threatens me. I am
    really sick and she is starving me as a "consequence" of wanting to
    be left alone for throwing up and begging for dry food which is the only food I can't eat. My dad physically abused me in the past and he also physically abused my sister, which she confessed
    to me
    that he choked her sometimes. Im tired of living in this hellhole. I want to runaway to my boyfriend in the states who can support me, I'm 15 and he's 18 he lives in Georgia. We have been together almost two years and
    im just happier
    in general when
    im with him. I
    just need to get away. My
    friends mother also suggested I leave
    and she said
    that if I
    did end up living with my boyfriend
    that she would help me. I need to get away and my
    friends mom can get me to my boyfriend I
    just
    dont know how to runaway without the police being able to return me home. I have been suicidal living at home from
    all of the emotional abuse and stress. The physical abuse from the past gives me nightmares and sometimes I even have nightmares of being sexually abused. I do not know if those
    are lost memories or real but my dad
    did sleep with me
    everynight until I was around 9 and in a way pressured me to sleep with him. He makes me feel
    extremely uncomfortable and grabs and slaps me and my sisters butts even when we have both cried over it and begged him not to do it again because it makes the both of us
    extremely uncomfortable. He asks us to sit in his lap
    in a creepy way and slaps his thigh area to come over,
    its
    extremely uncomforting and makes me want to die. Because of the stress and abuse of my parents I relieve myself with cutting, my boyfriend has helped me get out of that but I honestly
    find myself wanting to die from my own parents. I
    cant take the stress anymore and I need to get out of here. I have been considering running away anywhere, just to get the ******** out of here and leave this stress. I

dont want to live like this. I
    cant wait anymore and I am seriously done with the stress and the bull********. Please help me,
    im desperate.

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.
    We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Originally posted by ccsmod9 View Post
      Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.
      We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.
      I am in canada but i have dual citizenship and want to runaway to my boyfriend in the states

Comment

• ccsmod15
        ccsmod15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are contemplating running away from your home and coming to the states to be with your boyfriend. When considering running away it is important to think about where you will find food, shelter, transportation, and school. There is a chance that your parents could file a runaway report and in that case the police may get involved and possibly take you home. We cannot say for sure what would happen in that case but it is a possibility.
        If you do not feel comfortable at home it can be helpful to reach out to someone you trust (for example a friend or a teacher). If you would like to discuss your situation further do not hesitate to reach out. Again thank you for emailing us, we know it can be difficult when you don’t know where to turn. You can call us at any time. We are 24/7 and confidential. Our number in 1-800-786-2929. We’re here to listen, here to help.

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I am in canada but i have dual citizenship and want to runaway to my boyfriend in the states
      I have told the police my parents abuse me, they sent me home and told me they'd leave me alone but the first thing my mom does is force herself into my room and try to give me drugs. I tried to go to a friends and my mom told my friends mom to "Stay the ******** away from my daughter" and not let me in if I try to go to her. My boyfriends family would take me we have already discussed this. I would live with my boyfriend and go to school where he is. I need to leave and i need to go to him preferably. I do not want to stay in Canada.

Comment

• ccsmod7
        ccsmod7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, thanks for reaching out today. Sounds like you are going through so much at home, and abuse in any circumstance is unacceptable. You so deserve to be treated with respect and to feel safe in your own home.

Unfortunately, here at NRS, we are not experts on Canada law and only have a general knowledge-base of USA runaway laws and USA resources. You might reach out to https://kidshelpphone.ca/ to talk to a local expert about what you are going through and what your options might be.

If you do ever get into the US and need resources or support, please do not hesitate to call or chat us.

Best of luck with everything,

NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X