•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod6
    replied

Hey Trinity,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. How you identify is who you are and it is insensitive and understandably upsetting when others deny that when it is simply the truth, especially if they are family. You are brave for holding on to your identity and also for reaching out for support when you feel like there isn’t anything you can do. Regardless of the situation, it is inappropriate for people to abuse you in the ways that you described. It might be a good idea to look into what reporting that abuse might look like. If you call Child Help at 1-800-422-4453 or childhelp.org, they would be able to tell you how the process might work and the potential outcomes it could produce. Additionally, it might be a good idea to call the LGBTQ National Youth Talkline at 1-800-246-7743. They are an organization that specializes in the sorts of experiences that you might be going through. They can offer guidance and support and resources that are more tailored to your needs. If you would like to talk more about any of these options or what other possibilities there might be, please reach out to us on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or on chat at 1800runaway.org. You do deserve to feel loved and accepted!

Take care,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic im thirteen and i wannna run away.

im thirteen and i wannna run away.

Im trinity(trent), im thirteen, i really wanna run away, im transgender and my family calls me crazy and my aunt threatens to beat the sh*t out of me for saying it, my mom says im crazy(shes disabled.) ive been hit and hit since i was 9 years old through right now, i just wanna run away, i want to feel loved and accepted and everything i do goes wrong,, i already have a plan set out but im scared, i always feel like i cant speak, and i start crying, i feel like i cant do anything anymore,,,help?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X