No announcement yet.

lost

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost

im 13 and my mom got made at me and left me at the libary. i have no ride home and no money

Hey there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are happy to help in any way we can.
    That must be really hard to feel like you are stranded with no resources to get home. Hopefully you at least feel safe in the library while you are figuring out your options. In these situations, it is helpful to think of any other people you are close to such as other family members or even friends that you could call. If there is a security guard or a librarian around, they may be able to help you find a phone and make calls to those who would be willing to come pick you up.
    If you have thought through these options and do not think anybody that you know will be able to pick you up, since you are a stranded minor, the police should be able to help you get home as well. If you do not feel like you are in immediate danger, you could look up the number for your local non-emergency police station. They will connect you with an officer who should be able to help get you home.
    It also must be hard to feel like you were abandoned by your mom without resources. Our emotions can make us do irrational things sometimes, but it is hard to be the recipient of an action like that. If you ever feel like you want to talk through anything outside of your current situation, feel free to give us a call here at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We are a 24/7, completely confidential, toll-free safeline. Here to listen, here to help.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X