20 year old wants to move out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year old wants to move out

Hi, I am in a relationship, I am 20 years old but my boyfriend is almost 40. If I wanted to move in wth him would he get in trouble with the law because I’m under 21? Or is it okay because I’m over 18? Also would it matter legally if I told my parent or not?

Hi there,
    Thanks for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline. You are asking some good questions and it’s a little difficult to directly give you answer due to now know what state you are in, as this shifts in what they age of majority it. If you are the age of majority you have the right to go and share what you please and are the only person responsible for yourself. A website resources to go to would sex.etc. As this give all the age of majorities and consent ages.
    We are here for you and will support you in anyway that we can. Please feel free to call into us directly as we can talk further about your situation and find resources that are best for you in your area. Stay strong and you are not alone in this! Our hotline ( 1-800-RUNAWAY) and chat are open 24/7.
    -NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X