No announcement yet.

What kind of documents do I need?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What kind of documents do I need?

    I turned 18 at the beginning of July of 2018. I'm fed up with my current life. I was wondering what are all thelegal documents do I need? I don't have my license yet. Also would it still be acceptable to have photocopies of my documents instead of the original copy?
    The legal documents I am referring to are like birth certificates, transcripts, passport, and Social security card.

  • #2
    Reply: I turned 18 at the beginning of July of 2018.

    Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

    We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.

    Depending on what it is you are trying to do it is usually best to have original documentation for birth certificates, social security card etc. For example if you do not have a state I.D. you may need an original birth certificate to get one. If you have any other questions concerning your situation, we can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. You are welcome to call or chat if you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (click on the chat button).

    Take care,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp