No announcement yet.

I want to live with my mom

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to live with my mom

    I want to live with my mother my dad mentally abuses me always trying To make me feel guilty over what I’m doing even though I haven’t even done anything I have asked my mom for months now at first she said no now she said I’ll see but I know that’s just her trying to get out of it I don’t have the money to legaly do it and the only person with money is my dad how do I move with my mom they live in the same city so no huge changes. And he always fusses at me when there’s a misunderstanding because he doesn’t communicate with anyone plz help me.

  • #2
    Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand that it takes courage to seek help. We are sorry to hear that your dad is mentally abusive. Abuse is never okay, and you don't deserve to be treated that way. You do have the right to report the abuse. You could contact CPS, if you don't feel safe at home. It sounds like you want to live with your mom. Child Help (1-800-422-4453) is a great resource for you to explore your options and get information on how to transfer custody. We hope that this information helps, please feel free to contact us directly via our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat if you have any questions or just want to talk.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif