Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 15 now with this problem

When I was 14 they gave me probation because a girl jumped me in school. After a few weeks I ran away and was reported missing. About 2 months of living in parks and parking lots I found out I was reported missing so I came back home but now dcf is looking for me because someone is saying that I'm still missing my mom decided to go to court this Monday to see if she can fix this and see who's saying that I'm still missing but I'm scared that if I go Monday dcf is going to take me away and I won't get to see my family anymore can someone please help me

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what is going on with you. We’re not legal experts here, but generally speaking, the last resort is to take you away to a group home. The first priority is usually to investigate, and ideally place you with a family member in the meantime. Your safety is the number one concern.

Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors and they could answer any further questions you may have.

We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time and that you are not alone in this. If you would like to talk more in detail please call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in.

We wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X