14 and confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 and confused

Long story short I live in Alaska , my mother married a guy from here an he ( step dad) who has not actually adopted me wants me to pack my bags and leave back to me and my mothers home country of Ukraine, my mother has her citizen ship. They keep switching from shelter to the Uc I need ur help

RE: 14 and confused

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). From what you shared, it sounds like an extremely stressful situation to be told to back your bags and leave to Ukraine. We are sorry you are going through this, and we want to help as best as we are able to. Please let us know how you would like for us to help by calling our crisis line at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chatting with us through our website at www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat section). We have a database of resources that we can search for shelters, legal aid, and other agencies that may help. You do not have to go through this alone.

We hope to receive a call or chat soon and wish you well.

Be safe and take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X