Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could cops get into trouble if a minor teen who has werner syndrome and the teen and

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could cops get into trouble if a minor teen who has werner syndrome and the teen and

I am 17 years old i ranaway after the death of my adoptive father so i didn't end up in foster care system because of my beliefs on them only being money hungery people so i ranaway last may 12 from pa under a fake id so i didn't get asked if anyone would be meeting me in los Angeles California so back on October 10th i decided to admit the truth to the lapd the day i cut my arm in los Angeles California they pulled up on me on Beverly blvd one block east of Madison st what would the legal consequence for a cop technically hiding a minor teenager when they called the teen runaway a lier could they be seriously facing major prison time themselves for hiding a minor teenage runaway or am i wrong with my thinking they could get into trouble if they themselves were technically hiding a teenage runaway even though it was so the teenage runaway didn't end up in a foster care system back east in pa

RE: could cops get into trouble if a minor teen who has werner syndrome and the teen.

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X