Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what to do

Hi,
    I am very upset. My parents are very mean and aren't kind. My dad acts like he's drunk, and my mom dosen't help out much either. Please help me out my email address is (removed for confidentiality).
    Last edited by ccsmod0; 08-31-2015, 08:39 AM.

RE: Don't know what to do

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through a very hard time with your parents right now. No one deserves to be treated that way and we are sorry that you're going through this. We see that your mom isn't helping much with your situation at home which must be very frustrating for you. Know that we are here to help 24/7 through email, chat, and also through our phone number. Thank you for contacting us because that first step is very brave and allows for us to discuss your options. We see that you've attached an email address if you would prefer to email us our email is [email protected], but we highly encourage you to call in if that is something you can do. We are open 24/7 to listen and help. We hope to hear from you.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X